1. Contact your bank online and visit the E-Transfer section. You may wish to call them directly or visit them in person if you need assistance.
2. Add our email and exact total price with taxes as seen on your invoice.
3. Submit the transfer.
4. We will provide you with the secret word into the transfer for security. The secret word will be generated for you after check out. Please read the instructions at the bottom of the page after you check out.
5. We offer guidelines on how to send an E-Transfer with your invoice. You will receive your shipment after the E-Transfer has been processed.
2. Fill out the form and upload at least one piece of Id.
3. Click Register.
4. At this point you may place orders, but we need to verify your age from the uploaded id before accepting orders or shipping the order.
1. Visit the “Products” page and review our products by clicking the product title.
2. Point to a product and choose “ADD TO CART” or “SELECT OPTIONS” to choose the weight of the product; then “ADD TO CART”.
3. Click the “CART” or "VIEW CART" when you are done and review your order.
4. Remove items by clicking the “X” button. Add/reduce quantities by clicking the “+” and “-“ buttons beside a product. Click “UPDATE CART”.
5. Click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” when ready.
6. Review your billing details, shipping details and order details.
7. Before placing your order. You need to read and accept our terms & conditions.
8. Choose “PLACE ORDER” when you are done; if your purchase fails, you may need to setup an ACCOUNT before you can order products.
9. Check your email for a confirmation letter and next steps to issue an E-Transfer.
10. Send your E-Transfer and make sure it was processed. We will then process and ship your order.
Shipping via Canada Post ensures your order will be sent discreetly and securely.
You are welcome to check in with us for updates periodically.
We track your product using Canada Post’s tracking system. Canada Post can take up to five business days to complete the process. If the package is found, they will ship it to you within a 2-3 business days.
Refunds cannot be issued if lateness occurred due to solely due to Canada Post. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages if Canada Post marked the package as “Delivered” when tracking.
The best way to avoid problems with shipping is to confirm that we have your correct shipping address.
Here are a few ways you can confirm your shipping address with us.
• Review your shipping details on the Checkout page
• Review the shipping details on your account and click on “ADDRESSES”
Postal workers may also have scanned a package as “successfully delivered” but it will actually arrive the next business day. Please allow one extra business day to see if you package arrives.
If you do not receive it 2 days after your expected date, let us know so we can file a trace with the post office. Once a trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation (which can take 5 business days to complete). If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you'll get it a few days later. If it's deemed "unrecoverable", we will send you a
ONE time replacement package up to $1500, free of charge.
From Canada Post
"The investigation involves contacting the addressee to confirm delivery, or to better understand how they receive their mail and, as applicable, if they checked: with the front desk, security or mail room at the receiving address to see if someone else accepted the item on their behalf; their Community Mail Box for the item or parcel compartment key; around their property to see if the item was left in a safe location or in a mailbox attached to their home. In rare cases, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you become aware that the addressee has received the item before we contact you, simply reply to this e-mail indicating the item has been received.”